Re: Can't connect unless nnimap-debug is visible

Simon> TCP-wise, or IMAP-wise by autologouts?

Huh... I guess IMAP-wise. I think I have seen something about imap
server disconnecting somewhere.

Simon> This might indicate a race-condition.

Jupp! Sometimes, before I found out about the visible nnimap-debug
buffer, I would get connected if I tried over and over again.

Simon> Hm.  This might give further details; see `imap-log'.

OK. I haven't activated it. I guess I should. I'll try it and come
back.

Simon> Perhaps something's interrupting the connection and prints
Simon> something (this happens when s_client of OpenSSL tries to
Simon> renegoiate a SSL/TLS connection, for instance).  How do you
Simon> connect to your server?  Plain network?

Well I connect to a localport that maps to the server port through SSH
so nnimap shouldn't know anything about that it is going through SSH
or should it?

Yours
--
%% Mats