Re: "Selecting deleted or non-existent buffer" on JY

> Steinar Bang <sb@metis.no> writes:
>> When I do a J Y after going online to update my four nnimap servers,
>> it ends with a beep and the message
>> Selecting deleted or non-existent buffer
>> in the mini-buffer.

> Can you bind `debug-on-error' to t to get a backtrace?

> This might be fixed in my gnus-agent.el, but I'm not sure.

The error has gone away right now.  I will enable debug-on-error in
case it should show up again.

I'm wondering if this has something to do with stuck IMAP connections,
because I have been getting similar messages "buffer ... has no
associated processes" when it gets to my home IMAP server (doohan,
with cyrus running on linux).  What I have usually done then is to
unplug Gnus and then re-plug it.

I think this is what I did now, but I'm not sure.  I just noticed that
I was able to do the entire sequence
	J j  J Y  g  J s  J j
without having it beeping and stopping after J Y.

We'll see if it complains again with debug-on-error enabled.