Re: nnimap list back up

> > I'm not sure yet, but I think I'll be wanting a little bit more than
> > the current Agent, I'd like to have the entire mailbox with me and be
> > able to synchronize it against the server when I go online -- right
> > now, the Agent selects what to download in a (to me anyway)
> > non-obvious way
>
> I thought that the Agent was supposed to download unread articles
> only.  The last time I tried it, this was working for nntp servers,
> but for IMAP, the Agent downloaded all articles, not only unread ones.

Do you use expiring?  It would fit the algorithm, since expire is a
mark.

        The current algorithm for selecting what to download is
        interesting.  It downloads all articles that are UNREAD or
        FLAGGED (ie all flags other than read), but ONLY those with a
        article number higher than the highest local (previously
        downloaded to the Agent) article.