nnimap in pgnus

Nnimap 0.131 is included in pgnus cvs right now.  Update your pgnus
cvs copy, remove nnimap from your `load-path' and start gnus.

So, uhm, 0.131 is 1.0. We'll have two branches (unless someone comes
up with a better idea):

v1.0.x (= nnimap in pgnus cvs) will only see bugfixes.

v1.1.x (= nnimap in nnimap cvs) is a development branch. Mainly I want
to improve speed, but new features are likely to creep in too.

I'm going to work on Gnus documentation for nnimap now.