Re: imap new mail checking biff

  >> ftp://ftp.cs.indiana.edu/pub/faces/xfaces/

  Jens-Ulrik> It's quite old, but does it support IMAP4?  Or have you
  Jens-Ulrik> added IMAP4 support?

Actually, my mail server supports both IMAP4 and POP3.  I use nnimap
for gnus and xfaces via POP3.

Unfortunately, this might not be possible for you...

  Jens-Ulrik> ps Does everyone else prefer not to know when there is
  Jens-Ulrik> new mail in the IMAP4 INBOX or am I missing something?

There's _always_ new mail in my INBOX so a simple biff (which would be
lit up all the time) isn't all that useful for me.  The reason I like
xfaces is that I can tell at a glance what (or who) is in there.

-David
E. David Bell                       |        d.bell@motorola.com
Motorola Semiconductor Israel Ltd.  |            +972-9-952-2685