Re: imap new mail checking biff

Jens-Ulrik Petersen wrote :

> ps Does everyone else prefer not to know when there is new mail in
> the IMAP4 INBOX or am I missing something?

Well, I have the luxury of being in control of the IMAP server I use.
I run Cyrus, and have procmail feeding it to Cyrus' deliver program
with the appropriate folder, etc. etc.  I just keep a window in my
Screen session that tails the procmail logfile using swatch to
highlight when it mentions it filed mail into certain folders.

Works for me :)

--
Andrew J Cosgriff <ajc@polydistortion.net> exterminate all rational thought !
                         status god cola lottery ghosts