Re: Expire and Delete again

Oh Sorry, I have looked more into details and now I understand a little
more: I marked articles in nnimap as Expungable and in netscape as
deleted.  None is showing up in the other client as deleted or
expungeable.  However, on leaving the group in nnimap, an EXPUNGE
command is issued and the message that has been marked in Netscape gets
deleted!  Why is nnimap issuing an EXPUNGE command?