`a' in a mail-and-news group

The nnimap backend is a mail-and-news backend, so it knows about the
Newsgroups header.  That's good.

However, if I do `a' in a shared IMAP group, I get an empty Newsgroups
header.  I can set the to-group parameter to the group name, then the
Newsgroups header is filled out correctly, but then following up
removes all the other mail addresses.

Here's what I would like:

  - `a' inserts the right Newsgroups header
  - `f' fills out To and Cc headers with sender and recipients of the
    original message and also adds a (filled-out) Newsgroups header
  - `r' fills out the To header and does not add a Newsgroups header

Of course, this should only happen for the shared groups, for my
personal groups it does not really make sense to add a Newsgroups
header.  For them, a Gcc header (as per gcc-self, say) is sufficient.

Ideas?

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.