Re: nnir: Buffer *Group* has no process

Rajesh Godbole <rajesh.godbole@sun.com> writes:

> Well, it turns out I had nnir v1.44. 1.45 seems to work with
> nnimap-0.130.

Good! Would you please give details of how you set it up - .gnus
lines, custom settings, and how to do a query.

I'm using Gnu Emacs 20.3.1, pgnus-0.96, nnimap-0.130, and nnir-1.45
and have yet to make a query succeed. I have the following in .emacs:

        ; custom settings
        '(nnir-search-engine (quote imap))

        (load-library "nnir")

Marking a group with # then hitting G G gives a Query prompt. I type
in "the" and get

Couldn't request group: Search produced empty results.

It looks as if the group name isn't getting into the query.

--
Hal Snyder
Vail Systems, Inc