Re: nnir.el and process marks

Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE writes:

>   > It worked just perfectly for me. Thanks, great work!
>
> It is hard to believe that it works :-)  Anyway, I'll be announcing
> the new version on gnu.emacs.sources, then.

Not related to this, but other problems I've noted:

1) The modeline of summary buffers says for instance:

Gnus: nnir:(. "rms")) [0] ...

That should be:

Gnus: nnir:((query . "rms")) [0] ...

I guess this is a Gnus problem though.

2) I use `gnus-keep-backlog'. This means it will cache articles in the
nnir groups -- which isn't good since the article changes between
invocations.

Ie:

1) Search for "rms" in "mailbox.A" and "mailbox.B"
2) Read the first article
3) Search for "rms" in "mailbox.C" and "mailbox.D"
4) Read the first article, Gnus displays the cached article from 2)...