Re: Reappearing marks?

Mark Plaksin <happy@arches.uga.edu> writes:

> Is anyone else seeing reappearing marks?  Sometimes when I enter an nnimap
> group, marks that I deleted a few visits ago reappear.  So far it's been
> happening to the same articles over and over--I delete the mark and it
> returns later.  Any ideas what's going on?

I think I've reproduced this, it's the flag setting codes that's
passing non-range arguments to `gnus-remove-from-range'. The previous
version of `gnus-remove-from-range' didn't care but the new does.

To reproduce it, I think one only has to *not* touch the mark on the
last article in a summary buffer and change any other articles' mark.