Re: Problems after adding a second server

dsg@mitre.org (David S. Goldberg) writes:

> Groups in both servers are at level 2.  Periodically, I get an error
> "this shouldn't happen", except that I can't tell what "this" is.

"this" is the error itself. Opening/closing of the server (where the
error comes from) is the first thing that will be re-done in the new
nnimap.el.

The patch for this bug is to open the server buffer (^) and close (C)
and re-open (O) the server before getting new mail or doing similar
functions. The bug only manifests itself after a while, I'm not sure
either exactly what triggers it.