Re: Problems after adding a second server

dsg@mitre.org (David S. Goldberg) writes:

> I've been using a Cyrus server.  The company recently began supporting
> a Netscape server.  I have accounts on both so I set up the Netscape
> server as a secondary select mechanism, ran gnus and subscribed to the
> INBOX.  Groups in both servers are at level 2.  Periodically, I get an
> error "this shouldn't happen", except that I can't tell what "this"
> is.  Attached is a backtrace, and the last bits of *nnimap-debug* and
> *imap-log*.  For now I've just unsubscribed the netscape group because
> I'm not really using it.  Any help appreciated.

For what it is worth, when I read from two IMAP servers at the same
time, I get the same error (it isn't a new problem).  It doesn't
happen often enough to be a major problem.  So far, I've been unable
to characterize what I do to get it to happen.

I've been waiting to see if it still happens once Simon's rewrite of
nnimap.el is finished.

--
Matt