Re: Problems with latest imap stuff

>>>>> On 15 Oct 1998 15:17:11 +0200, Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> said:

Simon> Uwash doesn't seem to come with any configuration file (nor
Simon> documentation for that matter) so I don't think one can easily
Simon> change this behaviour, and supposedly this is a
Simon> "feature". Sigh.

You can change it.  You have to actually edit a .c file, but at least
it tells you where and gives you an example (I've done this).
However, it doesn't warn you about a similar looking section higher
up, which was my first mistake.

And you're right, this is a feature.  The authors definition of a
"feature" and mine differ quite a bit (lets just say opposites).

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."