Re: Problems with latest imap stuff

>>>>> On 15 Oct 1998 15:20:42 +0200, Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> said:

Simon> Uhm, exactly what was your problem, again?  Using Gnus Agent
Simon> for disconnected use is not tested and will probably not work.

That was the majority of it.  It works fine when plugged, but gives me
back traces when going unplugged.

What's even weirder is that when I have it in my load path, have it
loaded, and start gnus with articles left in my draft buffer, it makes
gnus fail, which doesn't make any sense to me, since the articles in
question were written from a nnml folder (not that that should matter
either).  I actually had to remove the articles, remove the imap
settings, and kill the imap groups...
--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."