Re: Problems with latest imap stuff

Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> writes:

> I can't believe this to be anything but a bug -- the UID STORE returns
> OK and we're told what the new flags of the message is and they are as
> nnimap wanted them to be. The UNSEEN UNDELETED search result is plain
> wrong.

Yes I've been able to confirm that this is a bug in the server.  I
hacked the code to explicitly set the \Recent flag along with the
\Seen flag and suddently everything worked.  A trivial skim of RFC2030
shows this to be broken behavior.

I would not be surprised if I'm using an old IMAP server that
pre-dates RFC2030.  I'll check if this is the case.  If so, I'll look
into how nnimap might detect it and refuse to use the server.

--
Matt