Reading from two places

Hi,

I read my mail from two machines regularly.

I use the new 0.32. (Yes nnimap-version says "nnimap 0.3.31" but the
ChangeLog says 0.32. A bug I guess ;-)

If I read all mail in a folder on one machine and then goes into the
other machine and look in the group-buffer I see that there are unread
messages there.  When I enter the folder there arn't. (The above is
performed with proper termination of the session on the first machine
and a proper initialisation of gnus on the other machine.)

I guess this is caused by the improved save-flags-on-server-side
backend. Still I don't like it. It takes a lot of time to wade through
all folders just to find nothing. The actual state of a folder must be
read when starting up.

Yours
--
%% Mats