Performance of 0.3.29

I know that you've made some changes to improve the performance of nnimap but
I'm wondering if there's more left to be done.  I find that entering groups
still take quite some time even before it's ready to sort the threads and
create the summary buffer.  Is this something that will be improved over time
or is that a limitation of imap?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com