disconnected?

Hi there,

I don't use IMAP, yet.  But there's two features that are appealing
with regard to IMAP.

One feature is shared mail folders.  This feature would be used by the
whole working group, so nnimap would have to be fairly stable before I
can recommend it to them with some amount of peace of mind :-) I'm
unsure of the status of nnimap w.r.t. this.

The other feature is disconnected operation.  This would be positively
useful for working at home from a dialup connection.  Does nnimap
support disconnected operation, yet?  Of course, I would also be happy
with a sort of IMAP proxy which nnimap could talk to when I work at
home, then the proxy could do the synchronization stuff.

Please excuse me if this information is to be found somewhere, I
looked on the Web page but didn't find anything.

kai
--
OOP: object oriented programming;  OOPS: object oriented mistakes