Problems with New Folders

I have now coverted full to using nnimap and am not bothering with using POP
to access my Exchange Server.

I had killed (gnus-topic-kill-group) a number of my IMAP mailboxes as part of
a major clean-up with the expectation that the next time mail arrived to my
INBOX and got split into one those folders, it would then be displayed in
gnus.  Much to my chagrin, these folders did not reappear.  So, I pressed 'U'
hoping to resubscribe.  None of these mailboxes was offered to me as an
option.  My only workaround was to go into the server buffer, browse the IMAP
server, and manually subscribe to the folders I wanted.  Did I miss a better
way of doing this?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com