BIG IMAP Folders

Is there a size limit on the number of messages in an NNIMAP folder?
I have a few folders with 20-25000 messages in them...  I was thinking
since Exchange can't delete them nicely, perhaps Gnus could quietly
expire and purge them.  Unfortunately these folders don't show up when
I browse my IMAP server...

--
Brian Gorka
gorkab@cyberpass.net

"Choose thine software wisely, for whilst the narrow route doth seem fraught
 with uncertainties, the wide, commonly tread path doth hold great peril and
 certain damnation at thy journey's end."