known problems

Now feeling that nnimap is usable, I began actually using it for
reading mail.

Although it was a thrill to see it work as smooth as it did (no
backtraces), I also found some problems.

Problems:

	* there should be a 'adaptive nnimap-request-list method that
		first does 'fast and only if it's less than, say 20,
		mailboxes, does the 'slow method to fetch mailbox
		information. Listing folders on Cyrus public IMAP
		server is slow. I don't think we should go for the
		'fast method 100 %, in most cases there is only a very
		limited number of mailboxes.

	* '"' is mutilated to '&' inside articles. The problem is
		probably in imap-parse-line.

	* Really should split up 1:* header fetches to smaller
		chunks. It would probably take hours to fetch all
		headers in huge groups, and I can't find any way of
		stopping it. (C-g interrupts everything ok, but the
		server is still feeding me the headers).

	* I need mail splitting to use IMAP for my personal mail. I'll
		see if the nnmail splitting stuff could be used.

On the other hand:

	* Surprisingly the read/unread stuff doesn't seem to be
		unusably slow.

/S