Sieve support for emacs
What is this?
This page contain information about a package that implement sieve
support for emacs (Emacs or XEmacs).
If you do not know what Sieve or emacs is, I suggest using the
Note! If you use KDE, you might want to be interested in my Sieve KIO slave kio_sieve as well.
Tutorial and documentation
Right now there is a tutorial, a brief
manual on the Gnus integration and the Sieve Manual itself.
- 2002-07-27 Version 0.2 released.
- 2002-01-24 The "sieve" XEmacs package is available from the usual XEmacs package distribution points.
- 2002-01-10 There is a XEmacs package "sieve" in XEmacs CVS
- 2001-11-01 Files added to Oort Gnus CVS, development will mostly take place in Gnus
- 2001-06-30 Version 0.1 released
- 2001-06-30 CVS temporarily offline (Does anyone know how to setup anonymous ssh cvs access? If so, mail me)
- 2001-03-14 CVS access available
- 2001-03-07 Version 0.0 released
XEmacs users! Download the
sieve package instead, using the XEmacs package system.
Gnus users! The Sieve package is part of Oort Gnus, if you use it there is no need to download this package as well.
The latest release are available at http://josefsson.org/sieve/emacs-sieve.tar.gz.
Earlier versions can be found in a directory at
The author can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$Id: index.html,v 1.15 2002/07/27 06:07:20 jas Exp $