Re: Connection Timeout Problem

Colman Jacob <colman@ppllc.com> writes:

> Ever since upgrading from XEmacs 21.1.8 to 21.1.12 with the latest
> packages, if the Exchange Server times out the connection, I am no
> longer able to reconnect and get my email.  If I C-g and then exit
> XEmacs after getting into this situation, XEmacs tells me that I
> have open processes and asks me if I want to continue.  The process
> it shows me is an imap process.
>
> What to do?

Try killing the " *nnimap* yourservernamehere" buffer and reconnect.
There really should be a "force close" command in the server buffer to
do that.

But that's not the best solution, we should find out why it hangs in
the first place.  Could you frob `imap-log' and look in the *imap-log*
buffer after pressing C-g when this happen?  Any leads there?

Are you using SSL?