Re: can't see all articles in folder

Steinar Bang <sb@metis.no> writes:

> > I have a Cyrus IMAP group where SPC on the server in the server
> > buffer lists 71 articles, but opening the folder group shows 5
> > articles.
>
> > C-u RET or C-u 100 SPC for entering the group only lists the same 5
> > articles.  Doing a ^ on an article to get its parent makes the parent
> > show up.
>
> > I have tried removing the novcache and I have removed all files
> > related to the folder under ~/News/agent/nnimap/.
>
> I did a M-g on the group before entering, and that seemed to do the
> trick.

Entering a group should do most of what M-g does (and `g' does the
other parts).

>  Could it have been a missing "J Y" after doing things in the >
>  offline mode, I wonder...?

Well, the 71->5 part might be explained by this (or simply that the
"71" estimate is just that, an estimate).  But C-u RET should always
get ALL articles, no matter what.

If you're able to reproduce this, can you frob `imap-log' and mail the
part of it that is printed when you enter the group?  And the output
when you press M-g?