Re: requirements

Apart from the forgetting part, I have also had problems with
synchronization (in either direction) taking quite long time to
complete.

This is of course mostly to do with a slow link (single channel ISDN)
and much too large folders combined with an unfortunate choice of
mailbox format on the IMAP server side.

Though I may be particularly unlucky, I am certainly not the only one
with slow connections, and the idea should be just an optimization. I
haven't the faintest clue as to hard it would to implement though.

Christian Lynbech          | Ericsson Telebit, Fabrikvej 11, DK-8260 Viby J
Fax:   +45 8675 6881       | email: chl@ericssontelebit.com
Phone: +45 8675 6828       | web:   www.ericssontelebit.com