Re: Splitting nnmail into nnimap ?

Arnd Kohrs <kohrs@ACM.org> writes:

> My intention is that mails qualifying for imap.gg are moved to the
> nnimap:imap.gg group which had been created. But instead, gnus creates a
> new group nnml:imap.list.gg.  This is probably exactly the intended
> behavior but is there a workaround?

You could move all messages destined for the IMAP server to
nnimap:INBOX and set nnimap-split-rule such that, on the next `g',
messages are correctly moved into the right nnimap groups.

You could split all the IMAP messages into their own group, then
create a function which enters that group and moves all messages in it
to nnimap:INBOX.  This function could be called automatically, after
splitting is complete.

kai