Splitting nnmail into nnimap ?

Hi All,

I use nnml as a primary (or secondary ?) mail-back-end. Which is defined
in this construct:

(setq gnus-secondary-select-methods
      '(
	(nnml "")
	(nnimap "imap"
                (nnimap-directory "~/Mail/imap/")
                (nnimap-address "mailhost")
                (nnimap-list-pattern (("imap." . "*")))
		(nnimap-expunge-on-close 'ask)
		)
))

New mails are loaded via several spool files, defined in this construct:

(setq mail-sources
      '((directory :path "~/Mail/spool/" :suffix ".spool"))

Then splitting is arranged by something like the following:

(setq nnmail-split-methods
      '(
	("list.nnimap" "^\\(To\\|[Cc][Cc]\\):.*nnimap@")
	("imap.gg" "^\\(To\\|[Cc][Cc]\\):.*gg@")
	("mail.private" "")
	))

My intention is that mails qualifying for imap.gg are moved to the
nnimap:imap.gg group which had been created. But instead, gnus creates a
new group nnml:imap.list.gg.  This is probably exactly the intended
behavior but is there a workaround?

Arnd.

[Please, excuse my mis-terming of concepts related to gnus and IMAP. ]

--
Arnd Kohrs   -   kohrs@acm.org  -  http://www.eurecom.fr/~kohrs

The Active WebMuseum, completely remodeled interieur!
 Visit now ->  http://www.eurecom.fr/~kohrs/museum.html