Re: Getting read articles from INBOX?

Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> writes:

> I've introduce a new variable `nnimap-split-predicate' to specify what
> articles are to be splitted from the inbox -- the default is "UNSEEN
> UNDELETED". It sound as if you'd like this to be only "UNDELETED".
>
> I've commited a patch+documentation to Gnus CVS.

Nice. I've also missed this feature. The first time I had been reading
mail on the road, using pop3, I couldn't figure out where the mail had
disappeared when I got home. It took me a couple of weeks before I
noticed that the INBOX was larger than usual even though there wasn't
any new mail. Bright light :-)

Bjørn