Re: CVS archive status?

Mats Lidell <Mats.Lidell@contactor.se> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that the version of nnimap.el found in the CVS archive
> of pgnus (:pserver:gnus@quimby.gnus.org:/usr/local/cvsroot) has been
> changed more recently than the version of nnimap.el that is in the
> nnimap CVS archive.
>
> I thought that it would be the other way around. Please explain. What
> source should I use for nnimap if I want to use the latest and
> greatest?

The gnus cvs-server.

I haven't applied the patches that has been applied to nnimap.el in
the gnus cvs back to the nnimap cvs.

Since nnimap is part of gnus, perhaps we should close this list and
discuss future development on the ding list?  Most of the future
IMAP-related enhancement will have little to do with nnimap (they will
be in the Gnus realm) so that would make sense.