Re: nnimap and receipts for mails

KG> Matthias Johnson <penguin@research.att.com> writes:
>> [...] There are 2 kinds of receipts: delivery and read. [...]

KG> How does one request a read receipt?  And what happens to the
KG> outgoing message if one does this?

It's just a header to which the mail reader needs to honor and
generate a message to return to the sender.

I believe the header is 'Read-Receipt-To: <email>' as opposed to
'Delivery-Receipt-To: <email>' which is generated by the server when a
message is received.

KG> kai -- A large number of young women don't trust men with beards.
KG> (BFBS Radio)

How a bout Goatees?

--
Matthias Johnson
Sr. Technical Staff Member	AT&T Labs - Research