deleting fetched articles

Greetings all -

Just grabbed pgnus-0.99, and I seem to be having pretty good luck with
it.  The IMAP stuff seems to be coming along nicely.

One problem I found: articles were not being deleted on the server
after being fetched.  This despite the ":fetchflag" flag being
apparently set correctly.

I noticed that the default for :fetchflag was "\Deleted".  I thought
I'd try this:

menpachi[~/emacs/gnus/lisp]$ diff mail-source.el mail-source.el~
103c103
<        (:fetchflag "\\Deleted")
---
>        (:fetchflag "\Deleted")

And things seemed to work better.  I'm not an elisp hacker, but I
suspect the string escape char mechanism was getting in the way.

--

joe