Re: Expiry problems...

John S Cooper <John.Cooper@citrix.com> writes:

> However, since switching to nnimap, I now notice that many articles
> which should have been expired (marked E and older than 7 days) are
> now displayed with the ancient "O" mark when I enter the group with
> a prefix argument.

What happens when you try to view them?  If that produces an error and
the article isn't there, then you have hit the overview cache problem:
nnimap caches overview entries on the local disk, but the cache isn't
cleaned of old entries.

Every once in a while, you could delete the overview cache.

kai
--
because I couldn't think of a good beginning.