Re: Incredible Perfomance Increase!

Jim> General question: Does anyone know how soon we can look forward
Jim> to a new release of PGnus/NNIMAP, with the apparent performance
Jim> improvement?

Jim> Should we instead get into the habit of checking things out using
Jim> CVS, and doing our own builds?

I'm betting the releases will slow down now that CVS is the common
access point.  Though Lars has been so busy that they've been really
slow anyway (compared to his old 10/day).

Which brings up another point, what's up with the nnimap cvs tree vs
the pgnus tree.  Have we officially split between release and
development now?  And is that the dividing line?

Just to justify the subject line: M-g on a group still seems to be
somewhat slow.

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."