Re: base64 libraries at compile time

Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> writes:

> > Downloaded unpacked nnimap-0.131.tar.gz at /usr/local
>
> Please try the latest pGnus version instead (preferably from CVS), it
> contains nnimap and you'll save yourself the troubles of compiling and
> installing yet-another elisp package.

Still haven't figured out the ins and outs of getting stuff from cvs.
But will sooner or later.

> > GNUSDIR=/usr/local/pgnus-097/lisp emacs -batch -q -no-site-file
>                             ^
> According to this, it looks like you missed a `.'.

Meantime you hit it dead on... I hate those kind of bone headed
oversites.

My only defense is "severe early onset senility" or SEOS.

Thank you.  The rest looks pretty well documented in the online manual
now an info file on my machine : )