Re: Performance Problems

    KG> Tibor Simko <tibor.simko@cern.ch> writes:
    >> As Simon adviced some months ago, change:
    >>
    >> (nnimap "foo")
    >>
    >> into something like:
    >>
    >> (nnimap "foo" (nnimap-address "foo.com"))

OK, I have that in my .gnus

    KG> I think it is now better to use "nnimap:foo" or "nnimap+foo:"
    KG> (which is the right one?), without parentheses.

And I have "nnimap:foo" in my Group Parameter buffer (G-e)

The problem is using level gets - i.e. 3-g to get all Level three
groups or above.  When I do this, I get "Updating info for
nnimap+kraken:mail/nnimap" for each group level three or above.  If I
simply hit g it updates all my groups, but only using the "Checking
..." method.

How can I make 3-g do a "check" instead of an "update"?

Thanks,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak                         APL/School of Oceanography,
Doctoral Candidate                  University of Washington