Re: FCC to imap folders

Christian Lynbech <chl@tbit.dk> writes:

> Even though gnus could fake an message id for the copy of the mail
> (which rmail didn't, and that was a problem for me back then), it
> still would not be a real message id (in the sense of the MTA system),
> for whatever that is worth.

Define `real'.  It is true that some Gnus users have problems because
Gnus creates bogus message ids, but that's a question of configuring
Gnus correctly.  My message id
<vaf1z9xcon2.fsf@lucy.cs.uni-dortmund.de> mentioned in the References
header has been created by Gnus, for example.  Is it not `real'?

kai
--
This gubblick contains many nonsklarkish English flutzpahs,
but the overall pluggandisp can be glorked from context. -- David Moser