Re: FCC to imap folders

An alternative is to use the Bcc field, which I discovered when I
changed from rmail to VM (in the old days).

The advantage of Bcc over Fcc and friends (which are just hacks in
your mail agent) is that Bcc generates a real mail including message
id and stuff whereas a hack that just makes the agent save a copy on
send directly to a folder will be without that.

I still haven't got round to getting gnus to autogenerate the Bcc
field when replying but undoubtably there is a suitable hook.

Christian Lynbech          | Ericsson Telebit A/S
Fax:   +45 8628 8186       | Fabrikvej 11, DK-8260 Viby J
Phone: +45 8628 8177 + 28  | email: chl@tbit.dk --- URL: http://www.tbit.dk
                                        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)