nnimap (or maybe gnus) confused when using cache

Hi,

I tried to use the cache through the tip on the nnimap home
page. Something like this:

;; Cache
(setq gnus-use-cache t)
(setq gnus-cache-directory "~/Mail/cache/")
(setq gnus-cache-enter-articles '(ticked dormant read unread))
(setq gnus-cache-remove-articles nil)
(setq gnus-cacheable-groups "^nnimap")

However with this setting I sometimes get the wrong article. Select
one header in the summary window and I'll get another article in the
article window. Not nice at all. I guess this could be a general gnus
problem and not nnimap related but let's start here?  Anyone else seen
this.

An then just me wondering. If I have the setting '(ticked dormant read
unread) as given above when will the cached articles go away. Would I
have to manually delete them in the file system?

Yours
--
%% Mats