Re: INBOX is not uidvalid continue?

Mats Lidell <Mats.Lidell@contactor.se> writes:

> I just got this message in the minibuffer:
>
> INBOX is not uidvalid continue?
>
> What's up and how do I get it uidvalid again. How did it ever became
> uidinvalid? Suggestions on what I have done that I shouldn't have!

Edit the group parameters for the group ('G p'), and remove the
uidvalidity stuff. This can happen if you delete and create a new
mailbox, on some server it can be enough to just empty the mailbox.

This need to be solved -- the problem is that nnimap can't tell Gnus
to rebuild all information about the mailbox. There need to be a hook
for that somewhere. This isn't something a user should ever need to
know about.