Re: Showing read/old messages

Hi Tim,

C-u M-g does it for me.

You can also do it from the group buffer from the Group menu (See old
articles).  I'm not sure why its not an entry in the Summary Buffer
menu (except for the fact that you need to refresh the buffer anyways)

BTW, this is probably a ding@gnus.org question, not an nnimap
question.

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak                         APL/School of Oceanography,
Doctoral Candidate                  University of Washington