Re: Group foo not uidvalid?

So with all this uidvalidity stuff going on, I have something that I
was wondering about.  After being repeatedly asked to type 'yes' I
changed the prompt to use y-or-n-p.  Of course this got annoying too
so I just made the test evaluate to 't'.  How many bullets are in my
Russian roulette gun?  Am I just looking to kick myself in the groin?
So far I have not had any problems with this approach ... so far ...

Any thoughts?

--
Matthias Johnson
Sr. Technical Staff Member	AT&T Labs - Research