Re: message lines

Jens-Ulrik Petersen <jens-ulrik.petersen@nokia.com> writes:

> How hard is it to get nnimap to display the total message size
> (including that of attachements) in the summary buffer?

Add %c to `gnus-summary-line-format'. NB %c expands to message size in
bytes, not number of lines which might be what you're used to.

> I like to be able to see which messages actually have big attachements
> included in them, etc, like I can in other backends.

If you want message size in lines of text, the IMAP protocol can only
provide that information for message/rfc822- and text/*-parts (which
is what's used today), so displaying total number of lines would
require fetching the entire article.