Re: copy outgoing msgs on imap folder

Hi Guido,

Someone suggested doing something liek this to me:

(setq gnus-message-archive-group
      '((concat "nnimap+myserver:mail/sent-items." (format-time-string
			   "%Y-%m" (current-time)))))

You could probably change yours to

(setq gnus-message-archive-group
      '("nnimap+yourserver:mail/outbox"))

though its nice having monthly summaries.

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak                         APL/School of Oceanography,
Doctoral Candidate                  University of Washington