Re: nnimap 0.130 released

Mark Plaksin <happy@arches.uga.edu> writes:

> This patch makes it say "Group XYZ is not uidvalid" instead of "Group %s is
> not uidvalid".

Duh, thanks, applied.

> One question--nnimap always says one of my groups is not uidvalid.
> What do I do to fix it?

I assume the group is empty, then most servers just return current
unix time (or something) as UIDVALIDITY value. So it changes, and
nnimap notices. 0.131 won't ask the question if the group is
empty. Yes, that's broken but nnimap's entire UIDVALIDITY handling is
broken so if adding more broken stuff will help anyone, let's do that
until we fix the real problem.

(And the real problem is fixed by introducing the UIDVALIDITY concept
in Gnus, but that require some thinking wrt Gnus Agent.)