Re: other trouble with nnimap

Hi David,

I had the same problem and had to byte-compile from within emacs (M-x
byte-compile) the lisp files one by one.  Note that its not really
necessary to get nnimap to run - it should run fine with or without
byte-compiling.  I'm guessing the emacs -batch command interacts funny
with the shell - probably and NTEmacs problem.

Cheers,   Jody

--
Jody Klymak                         APL/School of Oceanography,
Doctoral Candidate                  University of Washington