Re: Problems setting up nnimap 0.129 with pgnus 0.96

--+ On 4 Sep 1999, Simon Josefsson wrote:

  | You need to subscribe to groups to have them visible in the
  | group buffer, with `U'. Or using the server buffer `^' (if you
  | use UWash you'll probably want to set nnimap-list-pattern
  | before trying the latter).

Ah, okay.  I had been trying U, but that didn't work (no nnimap
groups showed up in tab-completion).  But, when I went into the
server buffer and browsed the IMAP server, it showed me all the
groups and I was able to subscribe to them.

An interesting thing to note: If I set nnimap-list-pattern to
("INBOX" "~/mail/*") as suggested in the docs, I *only* got the
IMAP groups in ~/mail/*.  Leaving nnimap-list-pattern unset was
the only way I could get my INBOX ... but then I got every file
in my account listed as well (including everything in ~/mail/*).

Thanks much for the help!