UW proxying of nntp and status of read articles

Hi,

I tried to use nnimap with the possibility of accessing an nntpserver
via the UW imap-server.  The problem there is that nnimap is not
obeying the status of the articles that are reported from the
imap-server: all articles are unread.  This is no big deal as long as
you read from the same account, however I am using three different
machines to access my imap-server and would like to be able to just
read unread news via my imap-server.

Regards,
Jens Krinke
 Jens Krinke                                          j.krinke@gmx.de