Re: Problems setting up nnimap 0.129 with pgnus 0.96

--+ On 3 Sep 1999, Simon Josefsson wrote:

  | Could it be as simple as the port numbers aren't strings?
  | Try using
  |
  | (nnimap-server-port 10143)
  |
  | instead.

That was, indeed, it.  I changed the string to a number and now
pgnus asks me for my IMAP username and password when I fire it
up.  *But*, it's still not showing my the IMAP server in the
Group buffer.  Argh!

Here's my *imap log* buffer:

* OK localhost IMAP4rev1 v12.250 server ready
1 CAPABILITY
* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4REV1 NAMESPACE IDLE SCAN SORT MAILBOX-REFERRALS LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=LOGIN THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT
1 OK CAPABILITY completed
2 LOGIN "user" "password"
2 OK LOGIN completed
3 LSUB "" "*%"
3 OK LSUB completed
4 LOGOUT
* BYE imap.server.com IMAP4rev1 server terminating connection
4 OK LOGOUT completed

It looks like LSUB is supposed to return a list of subscribed
groups, but maybe it's not?  I also tried adding
(nnimap-list-pattern '("INBOX" "~/mail/*")) to the select method,
but that didn't help.

Anyone have any ideas?  Are the rest of you getting IMAP groups
in your Group buffer without doing anything else?

Thanks much.