problem with NOV cache

I have the following group parameters set for a topic group:

((expiry-wait . immediate)
 (display . all))

If I expire an article (E) or move an article (B M) the article's
state is correctly reflected in the summary buffer.  When I exit the
group, the articles that were expired are correct expunged from the
server.  However, on re-entry of the group the expired articles show
up as "O".  If I attempt to view an article, gnus discovers that the
article doesn't exist and correctly changes the state to "G".

I'm currently running .126 -- I don't think I saw anything in the
changelogs of the recent releases that say that this problem is
fixed...  Has it been?

(if not, I will hold off upgrading...)

--
Rupa (rupa@rupa.com for normal email)